18/05/12

first nonsense meeting



Erlend Øye



Jarvis Cocker

"He was walking through the room, with loads of journalists after him, towards the artist area, where they could come in.
I was standing in a doorway there. As he came past I said, «Hey. Do you know my band?»
He says (adopting sarcastic Jarvis voice), «I'm aware of you. Yeah.»
«Do you want to swap glasses?»
So we did and there was a storm of flashes from the photographers.
Then he said, «Can I have my glasses back. I can't see without them.»
So he got his glasses back and that was our first meeting." Erlend Øye

2 comentários:

  1. "“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
    Dr. Seuss

    Beijo-te,

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "ser tomado por louco divertia-me cada vez mais." Tiziano Terzani

    Beijo-te,

    ResponderEliminar